Today’s homes feature many beautiful surfaces from carpet and area rugs to tile and stone floors. Hardwood floors are one of the most popular choices homeowners choose for their durability and long-lasting beauty. Chem-Dry offers industry-leading cleaning services for your entire home, including our Wood Floor Cleaning Process that combines cleaning, sanitizing and polishing to provide a deep clean that renews the beautiful look of your wood floors.
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors. Allergens and bacteria that can compromise home and family healthy also build up when floors aren't maintained.
The Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offers many benefits including:
- Removes dirt, grime, allergens from pets and pollen, smoke, and bacteria
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Sanitizes floors to eliminate bacteria
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
Why Choose Chem-Dry?
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and retail products designed to clean hardwood flooring. While these products can provide short-term results, they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt and grime to build-up over time. A periodic professional wood floor cleaning is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors.
The comparison below highlights the benefits of our wood floor cleaning Process over doing it yourself at home:
|Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning||DIY Mopping|
|Uses a green-certified cleaner, safe for people and pets||
|Penetrates the grain of the wood with industry-leading equipment with counter-rotating brushes||
|Provides deeper clean that removes dirt, grime & allergens from in the wood grain||Doesn’t penetrate wood grain wth surface cleaning|
|Uses minimal water, protecting the wood from damage||
|Extracts moisture along with dirt and contaminants from your floors & home with a powerful vacuum||Soaks up some dirt and contaminants but also spreads it around the floor and doesn’t extract it from the home|
|Removes bacteria & germs from surface and wood grain with a sanitizer, leaving home healthier||Remove bacteria from the surface with sanitizer but germs remaining in wood grain can rise to the surface|
|Uses durable polish that leaves a protective barrier and healthy shine||Can apply polish that typically won’t last long or provide much protection against damage|
The Wood Floor Cleaning Process亚洲色图近亲相奸色域网_亚洲色图近亲相奸色域网 亚洲色图近亲相奸色域网_亚洲色图近亲相奸色域网 , 比较著名的h漫 高清大全 比较著名的h漫 高清大全
- Our professionally-trained Wood Floor Cleaning technicians will perform a thorough inspection to identify deep scratches and blemishes.
- They will also determine if your floor has an acrylic coating.
- Our Wood Floor Cleaning process is not designed to repair deep scratches, gouges, discolorations or stains in the wood and is not intended for use on bare wood floors.
Polish and Acrylic Coating Removal
- If the technician identifies the presence of floor polish or acrylic coating, it will be gently removed using our Wood Floor Polish Remover.
- The next step is to perform a deep cleaning of the wood floor using our specially-formulated, green-certified cleaner, which will remove dirt, debris and any contaminants from the surface and grain of the wood.
- The result is a sparkling clean and streak-free floor.
- Additionally, a sanitizer can be added to remove unwanted bacteria and germs, helping keep your home clean and healthy.
Wood Floor Polish
- The final step is the application of our Wood Floor Polish to highlight the beauty of the floor and wood grain. Our Polish also adds and additional protective layer to the surface until the next cleaning is needed.
The Facts about Wood Floors
- A major investment within your home
- Durable and long-lasting, with proper maintenance
- Dirt, grime and other particles that get stuck to the floor can cause damage
- Allergens and bacteria can get into the grain of wood and impact home and family health
Benefits of Wood Floor Cleaning
- Removes dirt, grime, smoke and allergens such from pets and pollen
- Eliminates bacteria and sanitizes floors, for a healthier home
- Provides a protective barrier to minimize future damage
- Increase the life of your wood floors
- Adds a durable shine
Schedule Your Wood Floor Cleaning Service Today! Find your local Chem-Dry provider